Get Rid Of Belly Fat : Just about everybody has some amount of belly fat, even those who have really flat abs. And, yet it is normal. But, when the amount of fat dramatically increases due to sedentary lifestyles, it can affect your health and general well-being to a huge extent. In fact belly fat is considered a lot more dangerous than fat deposited in other parts of the body.
Facts about belly fat
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar a day vanishes belly fat.
- Sitting accelerates belly fat.
- Walking helps in reducing belly fat but crunches help in toning the belly muscles.
- Green tea also helps in vanishing belly fat.
- Belly fat is directly proportional to stress (sometimes).
- Eating right can still help you keep a check on your belly fat.
- Sit-ups does not reduce belly fat.
- Belly fat gets deposited most easily, so it is removed with most difficulty.
Belly fat is usually the first sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. Although this fat can be hard to get rid of, with the right exercise and perseverance, shedding it is certainly possible. If you wish to reduce belly fat, try aerobic exercises. The key to reducing belly fat is to practice exercises that would mainly stretch and exert pressure on your stomach. Yoga is yet another sure shot method to rid belly fat. According to experts, if you master a few yoga poses and practice it every day, you will stay fit and slim even into your 50s. So, to make things simpler for you, we are here with a 12 simple but powerful yoga asanas to get rid of belly fat.